Vanilla Spice Protein Bites
With a delicious vanilla protein boost, these bites are vegan and free of major allergens. Customize the spice to your liking and enjoy before a workout, as an afternoon snack, or to satisfy an after-dinner craving.
Servings: 8 Balls
- 2 scoops Vanilla Orgain Organic Protein & Superfoods Powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup natural sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups quick cook oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or a mix of ground cinnamon and ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, chopped nuts, unsweetened shredded coconut, or seeds (Optional Add-Ins)
- Stir together the pumpkin puree, sunflower seed butter, and maple syrup.
- Add the protein powder, oats, spices and salt before stirring until well incorporated. Add any preferred optional ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to let the mixture set.
- Scoop with a cookie scoop or spoon to form 1-inch balls.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer up to 3 months.
Serving size: 1 Ball (without add-ins) | Amount Per Serving: Calories 110 | Total Fat 6g | Sat. Fat 1g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 90mg | Total Carbohydrate 12g | Fiber 2g | Total Sugars 4g (Includes 0g Added Sugars) | Protein 4g | Vitamin D 0% DV | Calcium 3% DV | Iron 7% DV | Potassium 3% DV