Strawberry Bliss Balls
“Personally, making protein and energy bites are one of my favorite snacks to have on hand. They are so delicious, ready in minutes, and there are so many different flavor varieties to try! These strawberry bliss balls are perfect when you need a sweet bite in the afternoon to hold you over until dinner, or a little bedtime snack that’s loaded with plant protein and healthy fats. They are simple to prep in only about 15 minutes, and can be made ahead of time to have on hand for a grab-and-go snack. Perfect for all different types of diets and lifestyles!” – Kyla
Servings: 12 Balls
- 1 cup raw almonds and/or cashews
- 1 scoop Orgain® Organic ProteinTM Plant Based Protein Powder – Vanilla Bean
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 3 tablespoons hemp and/or flax seeds
- 1/4 cup almond or other nut butter
- dash of vanilla extract
- optional: 2 tablespoons coconut flakes, unsweetened*
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Roll batter into 12 uniform balls.
- Optional: For additional texture, roll balls into unsweetened coconut flakes until coated evenly.
- Place balls in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.