Many thanks to everyone who stopped by Orgain’s booth at FNCE®! It was great to connect in person again after a two-year break due to the pandemic. We were honored to be a Signature Sponsor, and as a result we experienced a level of engagement throughout the conference unlike any prior year!
If you weren’t able to attend FNCE® this year, see below for some of the most popular nutrition and health topics observed by the Orgain team and members of our Nutrition Advisory Board.
- Gut health with a focus on prebiotics, postbiotics and synbiotics, and the role of fiber and omega-3s in supporting digestive health
- Plant-based nutrition and its impact on menopause and metabolism
- The role of polyphenols and its health benefits
- Diabetes care & management, with practitioners seeking diabetes-friendly food and snack ideas for patients
- Food allergies, and allergy-friendly products for school-aged children
- The ongoing concern of malnutrition in the clinical setting
- Incorporating cultural nutrition preferences in counseling
- Advocacy for more BIPOC dietitians who could relate to patients of color who could better relate to and support patients of color and their cultural preferences, overall eating pattern, and ultimately their health.
- Sustainability and providing education on ways to maximize sustainability on a budget, and live more sustainably overall
- Desserts and snacks that satisfy a sweet tooth but also include functional ingredients and more nutritional benefits
- Whole food ingredients and using whole foods to support health and wellness
Do you have anything else to add? Share it in the Orgain Healthcare Ambassador Collective Private Group on Facebook!
And in case you missed it, we sponsored a culinary demo presented by Orgain’s nutrition advisor and sports dietitian, Kelly Jones, MS, RD, CSSD, featuring snack prep tips and easy, plant-protein-packed recipes featuring various Orgain products. See each recipe below on our Recipes by Professionals webpage!