Mango Banana Protein Popsicles
These homemade popsicles are quick and simple to make. With just a few ingredients, these effortless popsicles are perfect for hot summer days! Feel free to get creative and change the fruits to your preferred liking.
Servings: 4 Popsicles
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, 2%
- 1/2 cup mangoes, frozen optional: reserve 1 tbsp mango chunks and set aside
- 1/2 cup bananas, frozen and diced
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 scoop Orgain Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Place all ingredients except for mango chunks into blender at high speed. Blend until texture is smooth
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold leaving some space to insert mango chunks.
- Insert popsicle sticks into mold.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold slowly and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Popsicle | Amount Per Serving: Calories 120 | Total Fat 2g | Sat. Fat 1g | Cholesterol 5mg | Sodium 75mg | Total Carbohydrate 20g | Fiber 1g | Total Sugars 16g (Includes 8g Added Sugars) | Protein 9g | Vitamin D 0% DV | Calcium 10% DV | Iron 6% DV | Potassium 4% DV