Decadent Double Chocolate Chia Pudding
“This is a double-decadent power-packed chocolate pudding recipe. Using a plant-forward approach, this recipe provides organic plant based protein and 5 grams of “good for your gut” fiber per 1/2 cup serving. Ideal for a post sport work out or a healthy & fun afternoon snack or dessert. Double the serving to 1 cup to support increased calorie, dietary fiber and protein support. This recipe is vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and plant-based.” – Emma
Servings: 4 – 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 scoops Orgain® Organic ProteinTM Plant Based Protein Powder – Creamy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cup plant-based milk (almond or oat milk)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- optional toppings: 1/2 cup chocolate chips or 1/2 C fresh raspberries and 8 mint leaves, or 1/2 C sliced strawberries.*
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla.
- Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Pour evenly into four individual serving glasses.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- If desired, add optional toppings.