Callie’s Overnight Oats Recipe
This overnight oats recipe makes for an easy, balanced breakfast or tasty treat! It’s versatile and can be made using any of Orgain’s plant protein powders.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Organic Protein™ Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean
- 1/3 cup Orgain Organic Protein™ Almond Milk – Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 banana (small), sliced
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- cinnamon to taste
- Grab a jar or container of your choice. A 16-oz. jar or container would work well.
- Add oats, cinnamon, and Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder. Mix well.
- Add almond milk and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add banana. Mix.
- Top with chia seeds. You can mix them in if you would like but using them as a topping makes for an easier clean-up!
- Let set overnight and enjoy the next morning!
Serving size: 1 Cup (187g) | Amount Per Serving: Calories 300 | Total Fat 11g | Sat. Fat 1.5g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 220mg | Total Carbohydrate 40g | Fiber 8g | Total Sugars 7g (Includes 0g Added Sugars) | Protein 18g | Vitamin D 6% DV | Calcium 20% DV | Iron 30% DV | Potassium 8% DV